At Family Foot Clinic Ltd your appointment would include podiatric diagnosis, treatment and advice for prevention of your foot/lower limb pain and concerns.
Our patients tend to seek our expertise for lots of podiatric reasons;
- foot/lower limb discomfort of all ages
- medical conditions that put their feet at risk, i.e. diabetes, rheumatoid arthritis
- difficulty seeing and/or bending to care for feet
- corns, hard skin, verruca
- childrens lower limb development and concerns
- aches and pains in legs/feet during/after sports/physical activity
- awkward/painful toenails, i.e. thickened, loose, ingrown
- and many more.
Please feel free to contact our receptionist for more information.